Competition Terms & Conditions
The 2019 GSA ULTRA Competition (the “Competition”) is subject to the competition terms and conditions set out below (the “Competition Terms”). Entry into the Competition is also subject to the Website Terms and Conditions and the Competition Terms should be read in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is promoted by GSA Capital Partners LLP whose registered number is OC309261 and whose registered office is at Stratton House, 5 Stratton Street, London W1J 8LA, UK (“GSA”).
- Employees (other than interns) of GSA or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition. Family members of employees of GSA may, in GSA’s discretion, be permitted to enter the Competition, but shall not be eligible for any prize.
- To be eligible to submit an entry to the Competition, the entrant must have an e-mail address with the suffix “.ac.uk” or “.edu”. Entrants with e-mail addresses affiliated to other academic institutions will be permitted to enter the Competition, subject to GSA’s discretion. Entrants with such an e-mail address who wish to enter should contact GSA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- The opening date of the Competition is 1 August 2019 09:00:00 BST and the overall closing date for the Competition is 6 August 2019 23:59:59 BST. After this date no further submissions to the Competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the Competition and the prizes (the “Rules”) are set out on the Competition Rules page, which will be available to entrants at 1 August 2019 09:00:00 BST once they have successfully registered and activated their registration.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submissions and any code submitted therein. However, by entering, all entrants grant to GSA a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each submission in any and all media.
- GSA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of GSA’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by GSA.
- Winners will be chosen in accordance with the Rules.
- The time taken for an entrant to send their submission, starting from the time the competition opens, may be taken into account when selecting winners.
- GSA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by the Competition Terms and the Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition and the Competition Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.